Have you seen the advertisement on a website or even YouTube? Those are Google AdSense. Don’t get confused between Google AdSense and Google AdWords. They are completely two different things.
Google Adwords is where companies buy ads and Google AdSense is where website owners agree to host ads. And Google Web bots are the algorithms that decide the placement of the ads on different pages.
Trying to explain Google AdWords, Google AdSense, and Google Web bots will make the article way too long to read. So, in this article, we’ll solely focus on Google AdSense.
Google AdSense is an advertising program launched by Google. With this program, bloggers and website owners can make money by displaying company google ads on their website and YouTube channels.
If you use the internet, I am sure you have probably seen ads all over the internet including in Google search results.
So how does it work?
Google Adsense works as impressions and clicks based advertisements. Once you set up your Google Adsense account. You can either make with:
- Impressions – Impression means the number of page views of pages or posts with ads.
- Click – Clicks means the number of clicks people click on the ads displayed on your website.
The more traffic your website or YouTube channel makes, the more chances to make more money.
You can also customize the ads on your website, where to place the ads, what kind of ads you want to place on your website, etc. But YouTube does not give you that kind of opportunity.
Once you reach a minimum amount of $100 in your Adsense account. Google will either deposit it to your bank account or will send you a paper check.
Google AdSense Sign Up without Website
So how do you sign up for AdSense without a website? If you go to the AdSense web page and try to sign in, the first thing they’ll ask you is the website URL. If you don’t have a website, you can create a Google AdSense account.
There are only two options to create an AdSense account without a website. a) YouTube b) BlogSpot or Blogger.
How to create AdSense with YouTube?
First of all, you need to have a YouTube Channel. YouTube is free to use and will cost you nothing to create an account on it.
- Login to your Google Account.
- Sign in to your YouTube channel and go to the dashboard. Make sure you have a YouTube channel.
- Now, go to the monetization page and click on Enable my account.
- Next select the monetization option under channel on the left navigation menu.
- Once you click the monetization option, it will direct you to the AdSense account creation page.
- It might take some time because YouTube has to approve your request. If you meet the YouTube channel guidelines, they will create your AdSense account. You’ll get an email from AdSense to complete your profile.
This is how you create an AdSense account with YouTube. Next we have Blogger or BlogSpot.
Using BlogSpot or Blogger is easier than YouTube, but you need at least 15 posts on your free website. Once you reach 15 posts, you can use the free website link to create an AdSense account.
How to earn money on YouTube by AdSense
To earn money on YouTube, you should first apply and be accepted into the YouTube Partner Program.
Google AdSense is just a place where your money gets transferred. The actual money-making process is YouTube and the advertisement it has on your videos.
The better your videos attract viewers, the more money you make. Here are some ways to make money in the YouTube Partner Program.
- Get advertising revenue from the display, overlay, and video ads.
- Channel memberships are another way that can make you money from YouTube.
- You can also sell branded merchandise to your fans.
- When you go live, your fans pay you to get their messages highlighted in chat streams. We know this as super chat and Super Stickers.
- You can also make money with YouTube Premium Revenue.
Can you track the Google AdSense pin?
The short answer is No! Google AdSense doesn’t give you any tracking number to track your AdSense pin. But you can see when the Pin will be delivered.
To view the delivery date.
- Log in to your Google AdSense
- Go to Home and click the account setting. You will see all the details of your Pin.
The pin takes up to 4 weeks to reach you by mail depending on your location. If you don’t receive a pin even after 4 weeks you must request a new Pin.
- Login to your AdSense Account.
- Click the gear icon at the top right corner of the screen and select settings.
- On the left sidebar click on account information.
- Click the verify address link.
- Request for new AdSense Pin at the bottom of the page.
Remember, you can only order the Pin 3 times. And you have 4 months from the date they generate your first Pin to enter it in your account. If you don’t enter within 4 weeks AdSense will stop showing ads on your videos and website.
If you don’t receive your Pin even after the third attempt you need to request it with the documentation process.
How to Get Google AdSense Approval in 1 Minute?
One of the most search Google AdSense approval keywords is “How to get Google AdSense approval in 1 minute?” But there is no way a person can approve Google AdSense in 1 minute expect the CEO of Google.
The approval time is between 24 to 48 hours.
Yes, you can speed the process by following the terms and conditions of Google.
Some of the things to keep in mind for fast Google AdSense Approval are:
- The age of your website, blog, or YouTube. The age of the website should be at least 6 months old. For YouTube, you should have at least 1000 Subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time.
- Your content should be fresh and 100% unique. And your website should have at least 15 articles of 2000 words each.
- Your website niche should be popular that drives in lots of traffic.
- You should use AdSense language. At the moment, Google AdSense doesn’t support most languages. The preferred language is English.
- Use the top-level domain such as .com, .Net or .org.
- The loading speed and the color also determine how much traffic you attract.
- Lastly, don’t forget to submit a sitemap to Google and Bing Webmaster Tools.
Follow the above tips and your website will get faster approval.
How to Add Bank Account to Google AdSense?
Adding a bank account to your Google AdSense is simple. You just need to follow the steps below.
- Open your AdSense Account.
- Then click on the payment options on the left side of the screen.
- Then click on the Payment method on the right bottom of the screen.
- Then again, there will be an “add payment method” option. Click on it.
- Once you are inside, add payment method click on “add new wire transfer details.”
- On the drop-down provide all the information AdSense is asking for and submit.
This is how you add bank details to your AdSense account.
How to remove Google AdSense in a few steps
To delete your AdSense account, follow the link provided and request for account removal. put your AdSense account information like your name, publisher ID ( Your publisher ID is the unique identifier for your AdSense account in the format “pub-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”. You can find it on your “Account Information” page if you click the gear icon, choose Settings, then click Account information.), Email and submit it, after that You will receive a confirmation email from google in 24 hours.
Before you permanently cancel your AdSense account, please be aware of the following:
- Your AdSense ad code will stop working, so make sure you’ve removed the ad code from all of your pages.
- If you’ve associated a Custom Search Engine with this AdSense account, the search will continue to work, but the ads will no longer be associated with this account. To earn revenue again, you’ll need to create a new AdSense association.
- If you’ve given other people access to your account, they won’t be able to sign up for their own AdSense accounts with email addresses that are still associated with your account, so make sure you’ve removed the users from your account before cancellation.
- If your account balance is greater than the cancellation threshold, make sure that all holds are removed and your account is eligible to receive payments. Find out why your account may have a payment hold.
- If you want to save any report data for your records, you’ll need to download your reports in comma separated values (CSV) format prior to cancelling your account
We have so far cover. What is Google AdSense and how it works? How to sign up Google AdSense without a website. How to earn money on YouTube by AdSense? How to track Google AdSense Pin? How to get Google AdSense Approval in 1 minute? And how to add bank accounts to Google AdSense?
I believe we have covered all the needed Q&A about Google AdSense. If you think we have missed anything. Please tell us in the comment section. We love to read your comments.