To delete your AdSense account, follow the link provided and request for account removal. put your adsans account information like your name, publisher ID ( Your publisher ID is the unique identifier for your AdSense account in the format “pub-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”. You can find it on your “Account information” page if you click the gear icon, choose Settings, then click Account information.), Email and submit it, after that You will receive a conformation email from google in 24 hours.
Before you permanently cancel your AdSense account, please be aware of the following:
- Your AdSense ad code will stop working, so make sure you’ve removed the ad code from all of your pages.
- If you’ve associated a Custom Search Engine with this AdSense account, the search will continue to work, but the ads will no longer be associated with this account. To earn revenue again, you’ll need to create a new AdSense association.
- If you’ve given other people access to your account, they won’t be able to sign up for their own AdSense accounts with email addresses that are still associated with your account, so make sure you’ve removed the users from your account before cancellation.
- If your account balance is greater than the cancellation threshold, make sure that all holds are removed and your account is eligible to receive payments. Find out why your account may have a payment hold.
- If you want to save any report data for your records, you’ll need to download your reports in comma separated values (CSV) format prior to cancelling your account
72 total views, 4 views today