In today’s time, we are all living in the virtual world due to technology. Through this technology, our world has developed a lot. Such a game’s technology has also been developed for entertainment which provided real fun.
Virtual reality gaming takes place in a computer-generated virtual atmosphere in which a gamer feels he has really been transported into a different world, just by wearing a VR headset. It does not only provide full of fun and missions, but there are also provide you realists experience. If you play boxing games in VR then you feel very active and to a large extent, you can enjoy this.
There have lost of people who are crazy about ps4 games. Therefore, ps4 also provides you the best VR boxing games like— Drunkn Bar Fight, Drunkn Bar Fight, Fight Night Round 4, etc. A more challenging and attractive game in VR ps4 is a boxing game.
If you are really looking for a boxing simulator game to play with your friends and family members. Then, you’re at the correct place. So don’t worry!! Here we provide you VR boxing game for ps4. In the VR boxing game, you can play everywhere.
Upcoming ps4 boxing games 2022
- Persona 4: Arena Ultimax
- The King of Fighters XV
- Beat Me!
- Phantom Breaker: Omnia
- Die by the Blade
- Valkyrie of Phantasm
Take look at the best ps4 boxing game –
EA Sports UFC 3 – great for boxing lover
Fight Night Round 4 – best boxing game
- Sony PS3
- Windows mobile
EA Sports UFC 2
Creed: Rise to glory
Drunken Bar Fight
Upcoming PS4 boxing games –
New boxing game developed for all Consoles Players & boxing fans worldwide have been waiting for a new boxing game for nearly a decade, Now is the time! Round4Round Boxing offers realistic life like graphics as well as realistic life like game play! they will focus on providing an amazing and exciting gaming experience in the ring. they encourage players feedback, to make sure they know what to focus on. their main goal is to provide one of the most enjoyable realistic & fun boxing games to date.
Boxing Game for all Consoles
Players & boxing fans worldwide have been waiting for a new boxing game for nearly a decade. Now is the time!
Brand New Experience
They want players & fans to be a part of the development, players feedback will help theme to create the game we want!
Creating Life Like Fights
Round4Round team of developers, will be dedicated to providing the best possible life like graphics and game play.
A complete guide about boxing game
Boxing is one of the oldest sports like wrestling. This is a contact sport, in which two people fight using only their fists, which are covered with a special glove. The objective of boxing is to hit the opponent as many times as possible above the waist and inside the ring. But Boxing game is a sport that goes beyond punches, since the boxer needs mastery of mental abilities and skills, this must be strategic not only to hit the opponent more but also to avoid taking so many hits.
Its origins go back to Egypt and the East at the time of the fourth millennium BC. In the history of the games in Greece, boxing was practiced as one of the disciplines that most attracted people. The first boxing fight in modern times was in 1681 in England when the Duke of Albermarle planned a fight between a butcher and his butler. During that period the sport was not practiced with the same rules or protections like these days. More than anything else it was fought for the money it generates from betting. Each boxer fights with an opponent of the same weight or category.
Rules of Boxing
As we know, for everything in life you have to have some rules, and professional boxing has 12 rules for fighters to follow them to carry out a great fight. Boxing game is a combat sport in which 2 people fight only using their fists, without using their legs. The blows are from the waist up, as these are the measures required by the sports boxing league. Next, I am going to give you some rules of professional boxing.
- The fight will have to take place within a ring of about 7.3 meters per side or a measure that is approximately possible.
- It is not allowed under any circumstances to fight body to body or use the arms.
- Each round will last more or less about 3 minutes and one minute between each of them.
- If a fighter falls, he must rise without the help of anyone within 10 seconds. The opponent must return to the corner, when one boxer has fallen and the other is standing. In case the boxer who has fallen cannot get up within 10 seconds, the jury has the power to give the opponent the victory.
- If a fighter is supported on the ropes in a helpless state, this will be considered as fallen, even if his legs are touching the ground.
- No corner member among the fighters will be allowed to remain in the ring during the fight.
- In the event that a glove is damaged or broken, the jury is the one who will make the decision to substitute or not, or to stop the fight for a minute.
- If a fighter falls to his knees in the ring, and is hit by his opponent, the fight can be considered a draw.
- You cannot use studded boots in the ring.
- The other aspects of the competition will be made rigid by the rules that have the London Prize Ring Rules.
- Gloves must be new and of adequate size.
- If the fight is interrupted for any possible reason, the jury will make the decision to indicate the date and place where the debate will continue, unless the opponents agree to a draw.
Difference between Amateur and Professional Boxing
Below is difference between Amateur and Professional Boxing:
It is the obligation of each Sports Department in each country to develop boxing programs in order to have a platform where children can practice this discipline in a recreational way, while allowing competition among amateur boxers.
Amateur boxing has been around for many years and prioritizes the physical activity of children and youth around the world.
The Olympic competition is organized exclusively by the International Olympic Committee (IOC), who has granted AIBA exclusive rights to organize the boxing competition during the Olympic Games.
It is the sport in which fighters compete under professional standards and are paid for their participation in this type of competition. The promoters organize events and are exclusively responsible for the entire commercial part of the sport. Boxing commissions, national federations and sanctioning organizations around the world are solely in charge of the administrative and medical aspects of the sport, without any intervention on the commercial plane of boxing.
AIBA has eliminated the word “amateur” from their vocabulary. For them, amateur boxing no longer exists, since AIBA and its affiliates are involved in the sanction and promotion of fights, and in the management of fighters, causing a huge conflict of interests that cannot be allowed in boxing.
Amateur boxing must continue to exist and needs immediate attention. There are many countries that have been threatened, resulting in the lowest levels of boxing development, in many countries of the world.
How Can We Change Boxing for The Better?
- This game help to improve strength and agility. Unlike many other sports, boxing emphasizes strength movements. Strength is a good predictor of mobility in older people and can reduce the risk of falls.
- You improve your heart and lung capacity if play boxing on regular basis. In boxing, periods of high intensity are often alternated with repetitive movements with lower ones; these short high intensity peaks are as beneficial to the heart as a 45 minute session of exercise at lower intensity.
- Boxing game help to burn calories. Some studies claim that 8 calories per minute can be burned in one session, approximately the same as we burn by swimming.
- Improve coordination. It manages to improve the coordination of movements, even in the most extreme cases, for example, those with Multiple Sclerosis. Boxing helps improve neuromuscular control and the ability to do two different tasks or movements at the same time.
- You will age better. For the elderly, the benefits are even greater, as boxing has the ability to improve anticipatory and reactive balance. Both types of balance reduce the risk of falls and help to strengthen the muscles.
You may also like:-
Fight Night Champion
Mike Tyson Knockout slot game
World Boxing Manager
Hard knock nights ( Day of 2019 Dec. 26)
So here our list of best ps4 boxing games has ended and we hope you would like these games and play them on a lazy day to make it more fun.