Do you love watching anime movies and series? If yes, I’m sure you have heard of Crunchyroll. You can watch thousands of anime films for free on this website. But what about the ads? How do you block Crunchyroll ads in the middle of the show?
I can relate to how annoying ads can be in the middle of the climax. There’re 4 ads in a 24-minute anime video. And if you don’t do something about the ads, you must watch all the 4 ads. You can’t skip it.
There’re lots of ways you can watch anime films on Crunchyroll without ads. You can use the guest pass option, get a premium account, glitch loophole, or use Adlock. We have already written a full article on how to block ads by AdBlock.
In this article, we’ll be sharing how to use the glitch method to block Crunchyroll ads. But you know they can fix the glitch at any time. So there is no guarantee that this method would work forever.
You need not have an account to watch videos on Crunchyroll with the glitch method.
Fellow the steps below to block Crunchyroll ads by glitch manipulation method.
Don’t sign in. If you sign in, you won’t be able to use this method.
Start the Crunchyroll application and click on the “Anime” tab.
Choose the series you want to watch and start the episode. Let the advert take its time to load.
Once the advert is loaded you’ll see an option as “Tap for more info.” Click on it and you’ll be directed to a fresh Crunchyroll page. Once you’re are on the page, close it.
Once you close it, return to the Crunchyroll app and open the episode again. This time the ads won’t play. You can enjoy watching the video without ads.
This is how you block Crunchyroll ads using the glitch method.
Block Crunchyroll Ads by AdBlock
Go to Google search page and search for “AdBlock Google Extension.”
Once you are directed to the AdBlock Google Chrome extension page. Click “Add Extension.”
Once you add the extension, you’ll see the extension icon on the top right corner of the browser. You can adjust the setting to your preference by clicking the extension icon.
This extension will automatically block Crunchyroll ads for you. Not only on Crunchyroll, but it will block ads from every website you browse.
These are the two ways you can block Crunchyroll ads. You can use AdBlock and try the glitch method at the same time. It won’t matter, but the only problem is that the glitch might be fixed very soon.
How to download videos from Crunchyroll?
Crunchyroll, like other video sites, is an anime video streaming website but does not give permission to download videos. It takes action to ban websites and applications that provide downloading services. You will have to experiment and think differently to download videos from Crunchyroll. In this article, I have included some applications or online services with details to help in downloading videos from Crunchyroll. Let’s check out all of them:
Video Grabber is an online application that allows users to download videos from Crunchyroll.
Steps to follow:
- First of all, visit the official website to launch the app. Then copy the URL of the video.
- Now paste it in the download box available on Video Grabber.
- Afterward, click on the download button to start downloading.
- Using this app, you can download the video in MP4 format.
- If you fail to do so, then use its Screen Recording feature.
- You just need to play the Crunchyroll video and record it.
Flash Video Downloader
Flash Video Downloader is a Chrome plugin that can download non-Flash files. It provides mixed results. It downloads video with good quality and without delay but sometimes it fails.
Crunchyroll Downloader is an application to download video. This app is available for both Windows and Mac. You can try its free trial version to test its reliability as per your needs. It’s very easy to download with Crunchyroll Downloader. You need to copy the video URL and paste in the Download box. Hit the download button to start downloading.
Windows screen recorder
If you have Windows 10, you may download movies using the built-in screen recorder. You might not be aware that your computer has a built-in screen recorder, but you can use it to record or download any Crunchyroll video you watch on it.
To do so, please follow the procedures below:
- From the Windows Start menu, go to the Game Bar.
- Select Game Capture and then Record from the drop-down menu.
- Set a saving place for the Crunchyroll video and record it.
- If you are having the fresh installation of Windows 10 then it is easy to load the game bar by pressing Windows Key + G.
Mac screen recorder
If you use Mac then it is easy to capture everything that happens on the screen of Crunchyroll. Mac is available with a built-in screen recorder to capture the videos.
- To access the recording dialogue, press Shift + Command + 5
- Watch the video on Crunchyroll.
- Enjoy the movie by selecting Record from the dialogue.
- Once you’ve completed, press the Record button once more.
Another Crunchyroll video downloader is Catchvideo. It can download videos from Crunchyroll. It has extensions for Google Chrome and Firefox, as well as an Android app for Facebook downloads.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the official website of Catchvideo.
- Copy the URL of the Crunchyroll video you want to download
- To continue, press the Catch! button.
- Then, download the Crunchyroll video on your device.
How to delete a Crunchyroll account?
The method of deleting your Crunchyroll account is not easy. In this section, it is presumed that you are a premium member of Crunchyroll. You’ll first downgrade to a free account before being able to remove your existing account.
Steps to downgrade to free membership
- Visit the Crunchyroll webpage. Access your account by log in with your account credentials.
- Now, in the upper right corner, beside the ‘Random’ button, tap on the profile picture.
- Select the ‘Settings’ option from the (dark menu).
- On the left side of the Acct (Account) tab that appears, you can see two sections: ‘Profile Settings’ and ‘Account Settings.’
- Now, select ‘Premium Membership Status’ from the ‘Account Settings’ menu.
- Click the ‘Cancel’ button under ‘Membership Status’.
- Select ‘Ok’ when a message appears asking for clarification.
- Now, you have successfully downgraded to free plan. Now move on to deleting steps.
Steps to delete Crunchyroll account
- You have to go to the Nuke page on the crunchyroll website.
- The ‘Account Deactivation’ page will appear after you click the icon.
- Now you will see many options for ‘Why do you want to deactivate your account?’. Choose any one suitable choice or you can give additional comments in the ‘Explain more below’ box.
- Now, click on the ‘Deactivate Now’ option after entering the password.
- This will delete the Crunchyroll account permanently and can’t be recovered.
Why is crunchyroll bad?
- Crunchyroll’s pricing is too high to afford for high quality streaming videos.
- Many hyped video series have wound up on Amazon/HiDIVE or Netflix rather than CR in recent seasons, thus it’s not as extensive as it was.
- Of course, many programs you would like to watch aren’t available, particularly for non-Americans.
- Although some have criticised the quality of their translations, others have praised them.
Why is crunchyroll not available in India?
In India, the fanbase of anime is less as compared to the USA, and other countries. Being an anime streaming platform for most of the nations, India is less demanding about anime. People in India love to watch and enjoy Bollywood materials in compassion to anime videos. In contrast to India, Crunchyroll focuses on nations with a significant demand for anime.
In India, the anime following is still increasing, and people are realising that Bollywood is generally rubbish, but it’s still in its infancy, and there are almost no anime fans in the country. The main issue is that anime is in low demand in India, and crunchyroll cannot afford to licence in India because it is free. So, Crunchyroll is not available in India.
Who owns crunchyroll?
Crunchyroll is a platform of streaming anime, manga, and doram in the various nations of the world. This American based company founded by University of California, Berkeley in 2006. The Crunchyroll organization is owned by Kun Gao, James Lin, Brandon Ooi, and Vu Nguyen. Its main offices are located in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Paris, Berlin, Tokyo, Lausanne, and Chișinău. It is one of the respected members of the Association of Japanese Animations.