There are hundreds of free and paid photo editing apps in the App Store. So, how would you choose which ones are best? Well, I thought I’d help you. below I mentioned top 5 free photo editing apps according to public ratings and review. these lists are only of free apps not of Paid Apps.
1. VSCO ( Price: Free | Size: 134 MB | Ratings 4.6 by 13.4K peoples )
- Subtle on one tab filter presets that emulate the look of film.
- flexible filter strength.
- Extra presets available as in-app purchases.
- Many Editing tools for cropping, straightening, exposure, hue, color, and sharpness.
- Integrated camera and image sharing platform.
2. Adobe Lightroom CC ( Price: Free | Size: 157 MB | Ratings 4.4 By 4.4K Peoples )
Adobe Lightroom CC is a free app for mobile that gives you a powerful, solution for capturing, editing and sharing your images. And you can upgrade for premium features that give you Extra control with seamless access across all your devices.
- Edit photos in seconds with cool tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections
- By The use of Lightroom CC professional capture mode, you will never miss a shot, and get the Top out of your phone’s camera
- You Can take Image with the DNG raw format for more creative control
- By The High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode to automatically increase the range of exposure, letting you capture the brightest to the darkest tones, and recreate the scene exactly as you saw it
- Apply Photoshop presets, that allow you to see the effect while you’re taking the shot, and fine-tune the effect later
- Make advanced edits with the tone curve to change color, hue, exposure, tone, and contrast
- Quickly edit large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos
- Selectively adjust any part of an Image with your finger or stylus to apply enhancements with precision
- Share photos to Facebook, Instagram, , Twitter, Flickr, and more with the hashtag #lightroom
3. Aviary ( Price: Free | Size: 90.9 MB | Ratings 4.6 by 2.8K peoples )
- Hi-Def brilliantly sharpens and defines; Illuminate fixes poor lighting issues, and Color Fix
- performs outstand color correction.
- best photo effects, Well designed to easily enhance and stylize everyday photography
- Quickly reframe, rotate and resize the photo with cool tools and preset image cropping options
- Modify brightness, contrast, saturation, warmth, and sharpness with athe djusting tool.
4. Snapseed ( Price: Free | Size: 96.6 MB | Ratings 4.0 by 2.3K peoples )
- All-purpose photo editor for image enhancements and corrections:
- Large range of editing tools, yet easy to use
- Exposure, color and sharpening adjustments
- Crop, rotate, straighten and perspective correction
- Selective adjustments, brushes and healing tool
- Black & white, vignette and HDR
- Portrait enhancement, lens blur, and vintage filters
5. Pixlr ( Price: Free | Size: 90 MB | Ratings 3.9 by 501 peoples )
Pixlr is the best photo editor for anybody: Pixlr has all the effects and tools you need. Capture any moment and make it beautiful with over 2 million combinations of free overlays, effects, and filters. Once you’re done, share your finished work to your friends directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or your other favorite social networks!
• Create image collages with a variety of choices for layout, background, and spacing.
• Color Balance with Auto Fix.
• multiple photos blend together to get a unique look.
• Resize images quickly and easily after editing.
• Share your photo with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email.