If you are a pro gamer then you know about PUBG (PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds).
PUBG game started in 2017 and the mobile version PUBG Mobile started in 2018 and become the most successful game. Now you surely want to play this game right but How to Earn Money Playing PUBG Mobile Game. While playing this thrilling game with powerful battle experience you can earn money from it. you mas also like highly compressed pc games.
Yes, you can come money while Playing the Game
, so How to Make Money Playing PUBG Mobile Game let’s have a look.
Today many people earn money by playing the video game online on two major platforms one is Twitch and second is YouTube. Today I will only be talking about YouTube because the reach of YouTube is much wider than Twitch.
Don’t worry you don’t need any special gaming accessories all you need a smartphone and a headphone. When you play this game all you need to do is that you have to live stream the game on YouTube. How to Earn Money Playing PUBG Mobile it’s very easy.
Smartphone – Millions of players playing PUBG at their smartphone and you can also use your smartphone for playing this game. I personally suggest that you can use any android smartphone but it should be a mid-range smartphone with Snapdragon 600 series processor. Because the Snapdragon processor comes with Adreno GPU which is better for playing this type of game.
Headphone – The most awesome feature of this game is that you can communicate with friends while playing this game together. You have to communicate with your voice on the live stream. A descend headphone or earpiece is enough for live streaming.
Google Account – For live streaming on YouTube, you will need a Google/Gmail account. With a Google account, you have to create a YouTube account where you can live stream your game.
Internet – This is the main thing, everyone has a Jio sim and Jio data are super cheap. If your Jio network not good in your area you can use other sim and now these days all operators giving data at cheap price thanks to Jio.
PUBG Mobile – PUBG mobile version is available in Google Play Store with 1,35,74,916 downloads. This game is free so you don’t have to spend any money.
DU Recorder –
You will need software for live streaming your game and Du Recorder is the perfect apps
for this. This app doesn’t take higher power while on use so your game will run smoothly and the live stream will be lag-free.
1. Play online tournaments
You can earn money playing PUBG as a self, a duo, or in a team format by participating in online competitions with cash prizes. Prizes are awarded in a leaderboard manner with the top prize going to the last man (or woman) standing.
Some online platforms out there are Reactiq, Toornament, FACEIT, GamerzArena, and Battlefy.
If you want to go beyond online tournaments or events. You can earn money playing PUBG in open LAN parties which can sometimes have large cash prizes. The other option is to sign up for the official PUBG Europe League or North American League tournaments or events. Any squad is able to sign up and compete and get an opportunity to win a share of the €1,000,000 prize pool.
The only way to earn cash playing PUBG is by joining an online tournament.
2. Sell in-game items
If you don’t have the extra hours to put into streaming or to train for competitive events, you can still make money just playing PUBG in your free time. When you play PUBG you can earn battle points (BP). These points are the in-game currency and you use them to buy crates. Once purchased, you can either open and keep the contents in your inventory or you can sell them on websites like Skins. Cash, BitSkins, G2Gand Gameflip. Similarly, if you have rare or uncommon cosmetic items, you can sell these too.
3. Bet on tournament results
If you love the game and understand it well, but you’re not a great player, or if you are good but want another income stream, you can always bet on it. Whether this is with your friends or betting on pro tournaments, it’s a sure way to earn money. Sites like Sickodds will convert your strategic knowledge in actual money if you get the odds right!
4. Sell your game account
You aced the game (after 1000+ hours) and now you’re done with chicken dinners. Perhaps you want to parachute from another plane for a change! So what about buying your game account with all your skins, BP and wins to the highest bidder? Though not condoned, on sites like PlayerAuctions and G2G you can list your account and earn money for it. The downside to this option is that it is a one time deal. On the other hand, you’ll be able to try out new games or just start over.
5. Stream or upload content on Twitch or YouTube
- First, you have to collect all the component and download the software applications then create a YouTube channel by using Google account now follow this.
- Firstly, you open the PUBG game, if you are new then you have to sign up to the game. You can use any account or you can play in the company mode without login. After you open the game go back to the main screen.
- Now you have to launch the Du Recorder app but keep this often in mind it to record your screen with notification and password when you open the recording. But at first, you have to log in via YouTube than you have to set up the live stream video quality according to your network speed.
- Then you have to select the screen recording option. Now you almost ready but before you go to live you have to edit the YouTube live streaming title and description. There are few options like hiding/show chat, hide/show Du recorder watermark, etc. Now the final step you have to go live by clicking the Go Live option.
- Go back to the home screen and reopen the PUBG game and start playing with it. When you are playing the game you have to live commentary with your viewers.